In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated that this page belongs to the entity: Pro-1 Performance.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Address: Ronda de Outeiro , 318, 5D. CP 15011, La Coruña
Phone: +34 696 361 163
Entity registration: Registro Mercantil de A Coruña, en el Tomo 3.165 del Archivo, Sección General, al folio 182, hoja núm C-40.474
WEB OR EMAIL CONTACTS
What data do we collect through the Website?
We may process your IP address, what operating system or browser you use, and even the length of your visit, anonymously. If you provide us with data in the contact form, you will be identified so that we can contact you, if necessary.
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
- To answer your queries, requests or petitions.
- To manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request. Information by electronic means, related to your request.
- Information by electronic means, related to your request.
- Commercial or event information by electronic means, provided that express authorisation has been given.
- To carry out analysis and improvements on the Web, on our products and services. To improve our commercial strategy.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The access and/or use of this Pro-1 Performance portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions shall be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Pro-1 Performance provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Pro-1 Performance, in accordance with its articles of association, or to its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she shall be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that Pro-1 Performance, in accordance with the provisions of its articles of association. The USER undertakes not to use them to (i) incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights nature; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Pro-1 Performance, in accordance with the provisions of its articles of incorporation, of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Pro-1 Performance reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, Pro-1 Performance will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Pro-1 Performance itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Pro-1 Performance or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of Pro-1 Performance, in accordance with the provisions of its articles of incorporation. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Pro-1 Performance. The USER may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of Pro-1 Performance, in accordance with the provisions of its articles of incorporation.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Pro-1 Performance is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Pro-1 Performance reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the portal and the way in which they are presented or located on the portal.
In the event that Pro-1 Performance has links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Pro-1 Performance will not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents. In no case will Pro-1 Performance assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF REMOVAL
Pro-1 Performance reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Pro-1 Performance will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Pro-1 Performance may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/customer agrees that the provider may obtain data for the purposes of authentication of access controls. Any contracting process or that involves the introduction of personal data of a high character (health, ideology,…) will always be transmitted by means of a secure communication protocol (Https://,…), in such a way that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Pro-1 Performance, as established in its articles of incorporation and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the corresponding Courts and Tribunals.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognise the user each time he/she accesses the site and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s computer/device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible operating errors.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have slight differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that would allow us to identify an individual.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit to the site; they have a specific expiry date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyse visits and help us understand how users reach our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: These allow us to remember decisions made by the user, such as login or identifier. The information these cookies collect is anonymised (i.e. it does not contain your name, address or other data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content plugins (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of file to track your visits on each site on which they advertise.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and to ensure the best performance and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
By accessing this website, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some of the utilities available may not work properly.
a) Own cookies
In order to recognise you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translate into time savings. They can also be used to recognise you between successive visits and so tailor the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, to measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and to estimate the number of visits made, so that we can target and tailor services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows us to contact your phone number, email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
b) Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
User settings to prevent Cookies
You can block cookies through your browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Edge (formerly Internet Explorer), under the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To find out more visit https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy.
- If you use Firefox, under the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced > Privacy. To find out more visit https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es-419.
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To find out more visit https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies.